Weiterbildungsangebot für Flüchtlinge
Who is agile42?
agile42, founded in Berlin in 2007, provides world-class expertise, training and coaching on Lean-Agile development methods including Scrum, Kanban, Systems thinking and Lean and Agile Leadership. We have a proven approach for managing the adoption of Lean-Agile methods and transforming organizations to achieve better business outcomes.
For individuals we provide the worldwide recognised and known certification from the Scrum Alliance: The Certified Scrum Master (CSM) (see description below)
How can agile42 support?
We like to support refugees in order to find a job in Germany, Berlin or elsewhere in the world. The Scrum Master Certification is well known and will give people the chance to find a job. We will offer this Certification for free for refugees who fullfill the following requirements:
- Speak and understand english very well
- Have an academic background (business or software best but also others is fine)
- Have the possibility to use the Internet (There will be an online test)
- Are interested in finding a job as a Scrum Master
We invite every organization to support us in finding 10 – 24 refugees who fulfil the requirements, so we can offer the free course for them.
The time for the course could be November 2016 or Beginning of 2017.
More information about the CSM Course:
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Training
agile42’s highly interactive 2-day introduction to the principles and practices of Agile and the Scrum framework provides an energetic yet deep introduction Agile and how it works.
Understanding the principles that form the foundation of Agile is at least as important as understanding the practices common to each agile framework, whether Scrum, Kanban or any other framework. The training blends an overview of key principles from Lean and Agile with an in-depth discussion of the four key practices necessary for Agile to work. After an introduction to Scrum, the most commonly applied agile framework with over 70% of agile projects reporting using Scrum in one form or another, we use a simulation – the Lego Scrum City simulation – to help participants immediately put theory into practice.
The simulation provides vivid and memorable experiences that tightly mirror those that new teams experience when adopting Scrum in real life. Emerging the needs of an agile approach through actual experience is much more powerful than simply describing the process in detail. The simulation locks in the learning and drives a much deeper understanding of why critical agile practices exist. Teams that have experienced this simulation exercise repeatedly draw from their experiences here in the weeks and months that follow.
- Understand the principles underlying agile methodologies and how to apply them in a team context
- Connect agile principles to the core lean disciplines and understand how to apply lean and agile principles to software/product development
- Learn about the trends driving agile adoption and the benefits of an iterative and incremental approach
- Gain a common vocabulary and understanding of the Scrum framework
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Development Team
- Be able to effectively facilitate Scrum meetings: daily scrum (stand-up), sprint/iteration planning, review and retrospectives
- Be able to apply the Agile & Scrum principles and practices to build a real product
- Work together on an agile team, using the iterative process to rapidly learn and change how the team works
Attending the entire course qualifies you to receive the Certified Scrum Master certification (on successful passage of the Scrum Alliance CSM online exam).